Monday, February 14, 2005

No movies this weekend ....

This weekend i was planning to watch two movies i.e.The Aviator and Million Dollar baby..but bad luck..the VCD shop near my house was raided by police last weekend and they took away all new release english VCD's.Anyways shopkeeper has promised me that he will get me both the vcds by coming weekend...lets wait for another week.
One of my roommate gave us party for his salary hike...really enjoyed...wish they keep getting hikes...last week one of my other frnd gave us party as he was leaving for US and one more party is still pending from my other room mate who recently got job offer from mnc...seems like party season:-)
Did some shopping on sunday,bought a valentine gift for my sis and a b'day gift for my cousin.
Over all weekend was OK...now back to office,checking mails,code changes & updates,meetings and will wait for another weekend:-)

No comments: