Friday, February 04, 2005

great week..

Last two weeks were really fabulous for me,as i went home to attend my cousin marriage(though I did 4 days journey and stayed 2 days at home.).After a long time(5-6 yrs) i got a chance to attend a family function,i was really excited to meet all my relatives..we danced a lot,was feeling amazing to see marriage rituals.My bhabhee's(now count has increased to 9) were making fun of me that its your next turn to get married so just see whts the rituals u have to carry out while marriage:-)
I was feeling bad as i left my home after marriage but was a bit excited too as i was about to meet my best frnd at delhi ...we sat in macy near station and just remembered old college golden days...talked about each of batch mate where about?
At last the time came to say bye to my frnd & boarded the train,before i coud think abt loosing such good moments,i fell asleep in my coach like dead man as i was exhuasted after long hours dancing & remaining awake for wedding night..now i am back to b'lore again busy with my same work schedule...hope such moments keep ocurring in life.
Before leaving from b'lore i got a chance to visit infy campus with my cousion who was here and my frnd who is working in infy ,it is really marvelous.We also played basket ball & volley ball.After leaving from infy ,i took my cousin arnd b'lore...Traffic nonsence has made b'lore worse...i think karantaka govt has to really work hard on resolving this issue.

No comments: