Friday, February 04, 2005

Atlast!! jumped in....

Wow...I am finaly on the net with my blog.From last few months the idea of creating my own blog was pushing me like a small child who is attracted towards ballon & this was getting stronger day by day as i keep on reading a number of them on net,but i was waiting for a right force to make me to jump into this blogging world.
Now i chose Feb month for creating a blog becoz i found it really good luck time (..not getting superstitious)..as my frnd got job offer from mnc ,another frnd is about to leave for US and seems to be cheerful week as i have achieved targets which i planned for each day..which i was not able to do from last few months due to my lazinees:-)
I am done with my first post....will keep updating it with routine events, thoughts & exciting topics that will flash upon my mind...cheers:-)

No comments: