Friday, June 03, 2005

This week!

This week i was as usual busy, but the only difference towards work was that i was doing a task that i felt sick.Sick in the sense that it was related to previous release and i have to look into dozen of files which had a arabic meaning to me.And i always believe i should have a little understanding of stuff i am dealing with so that i can pave my path incase i am stucked up.But i was dealing with some j2ee funda file things which were above my head(though stuff was to follow some hard core steps to do sanity check and complete it,but understanding make things better for me)..i can handle upto core java,but above that i need a day of understanding..any how got chance to touch a bit of them.

Java, the language which is feeder for lot of s/w ppl.Each time i start working on it..i loose my hands after couple of day becouse of some other stuff to deal with.Each time i start again i just brush up intial chapters and leave it at same point...never got chance to go ahead.I am looking to days when i will totally plunge myself in the pool of java world.

On the top, i am not well from last 3 days,suffering from cold and fever ...will relax on weekend.Our Boss is cool and co-operative,thanks to him.I think,i need more of learning and direction on things which i lag a lot.I will soon try to put efforts on it!Wish to get a contribution on it from my colleagues and company:-)

No comments: