Thursday, June 23, 2005

Days ahead!

One of my school days best frnd came down to b'lore yesterday. Really feel gr8 to meet ppl of our circle. So went around with him for movie, did lot of bakar and also ate a lot last evening in forum. He will be leaving today evening, hope to see him soon again at my hometown.

I hope the coming few weeks will be enjoying and gr8 for me. Thats becoz next week my masiji and masadji are coming down to b'lore and next to next week my best frnd Rajiv will be here in b'lore. Now the only thing that pains me is that lot of work pressure will not allow me to devote full time with them, so wish to manage as much time to enjoy. And I am also planning to go home in middle of July.

Forgot to mention that we are moving to new house this weekend. There is lot of stuff to be done before moving into new place. Looks like, days ahead will be busy and hectic but I wish for enjoyment and happiness.

This stage of life has made me feel the sense of responsibility which I was also discussing with my frnd last evening, now we have to take care of everything right from work plans to near & dear ones, and cannot ignore anyone as we did in child hood days. Parent really does a tough job with gr8 patience and care. God bless them!

2 comments:

Rupesh Shahi said...

So buddy, life's making you mature now... these changes are calling for a bigger responsibility to be assumed by you... don't forget to invite me as well.

AJ said...

Thanks Mohit.

Rupesh:Dude,you are always welcome and you dont need any invitation for it, by default you should be present.