Friday, June 10, 2005

Relationship!

From past few days i am feeling the warmth of good relation and friendship.I was already suffering from cough and cold from last one week,but suddenly on tuesday my temperature started rising that too when i was in office.I took some tablet as i usually keep them with me.It settled down but after lunch it again started rising and made me feel uneasy.I had lot of work to complete,and most important was the meeting which i have setup.Some how i completed as much work i can by 5:30 and then ran to home for rest and more medicine and managed myself to attend the 7:30 meeting from home.
Now real pain came when in midnight i got high fever(103 degree)and then my frnds rushed me to near by hospital where Dr. gave me injection to bring down temperature but the next day same thing happened,i took off from office and relaxed at home, took tablets but in evening the temperature was same 101 degree..so again went to Dr and he again peirced syringe into my body to bring down the temp.
I thought for how long this will continue,i felt like a bufflow who is being treated daily with syringes for cure, but luckly next day i had no temperature but lot of pain in neck.So again to Dr. and he told me that i have got tonsils ,so continue taking tablets and do gargling with hot salty water 10-12 times a day.I was feeling so weak that i took another off from my office and started taking care of my throat.
But my bad luck,pain is so severe i cannot drink one drop of water properly,from last 2 days i have just eaten one chappati plus the recommended medicines(has made my taste worst). Really severe tonsil can kill a person,just wish god to make me well soon,not talking to ppl much inorder to save energy.I hope it gets fine by weekend!

Just forgot to mention that in these day kakati,shuvam & his mother took a lot of care of mine.God Bless them!It reminded me of days when i met with an accident in college time and cut my lips,then sharma, yash and chow took same initiative to take care of mine.luv u all.

4 comments:

Rupesh Shahi said...

I hope by now you must be fit and fine.. take care buddy... you don't have ppl like rajiv around who will take care of u... but you know those are the moments when you are forced to relax and ponder on the importance of frnds and family in your life....It is one of those times.. when you realize the value of RELATIONSHIP (this post's title)

AJ said...

Hi Rupesh,nice to see you on my blog...i am alright now.
Yaa, we cannot get same feeling of relationship everywhere.Have to cherish ourself with past good days,which we felt with our frnds and family.Anyways,how are things moving at your side?

Rajiv said...

Haan bhai logon Rajiv jaise dost bahut kam milte hain ;)

Rupesh Shahi said...

KNOCKWOOD (aggravated version of Touchwood)