Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Nice but short

Hey i am back from home, now feeling sad & lonely.Will revive from this nostalgia within few days.Let me give you brief description of my short and gr8 trip.
Left for my home town on train, though it is long journey but i was happy to have a frnd of mine kartar singh(alias name kept by me).We really enjoyed one and half day journey and also learnt some card games/tricks from him.He was also going back to home in reference to some govt. job(Wish him Good luck!)
I reached delhi on sunday morning and finally to my home place in night, where my parents & sis were eagerly waiting to recieve me on station.Felt relax and happy to see them.
Good thing was that where ever i planned to go during my vacation it was raining all around, though weather was humid which was little irritating but rain has given relief from scorching heat.
My next 2 days were at home where i unluckly fall sick.Third day i went to meet my relatives on father side that too in hurry, uncle was not happy on my short visit as he always like me to stay for day or 2 but i cannot make it becasue of shotage of time.Fourth day i went to my maternal side.Here the duration was too short as i have lot of ppl to meet.Happy thing for me was to meet my younger masiji whom i have not visited from last 2-3 years.
Actually my return plans were of 28th july but my cousin had to join infy on 25th in mysore, so have to come along with her.
Second last day i stayed at home with mom & dad and also went to meet my school time close frnd late in night.Got chance to see his parents too, as i never went to his place after my 10th studies.Really feel good that they still luv and remember me with same ease.

Final day i left for delhi early in morning where my gr8 loving frnd came to recieve me.The day was good enough, but we had to face bad luck for some time in delhi as cops caught us twice for no helmet and grabbed 250 bugs.Finally when we reached his home, there was some mess up with internal lock of his house and we went to his frnd house, where i felt relaxed and ate a lot(was hungery from morning).Thanks to his frnd.

Atlast went to station on hired cab to pickup my sis and left for airport to leave for bangalore.

On the whole days were really good but my short duration at each one place made me feel bad.Hope to see them all again sooon with ample time in hand.

In office, everyone was surprised to see me early from vacation.

2 comments:

Rupesh Shahi said...

You know places and people are more endearing in your memories when the visit is shorter, ofcourse home excluded. So don't feel bad, you must be glad that you had great time.

But I couldn't understand one thing... reaching banglore three days never means joining office also..

AJ said...

Right dude..i am happy to enjoy shot time with each one of my close one's.

I joined company as i had no frnds, with whom i could have enjoyed my rest of holidays(my boss also suggested the same thing when i appeared on first day...he is really a nice chap)....so i thought better to be in office and catch up the rest of the holidays for next trip..btw we are planning to have a get together at pune (first week of september) as Navdeep is coming to India..hope to enjoy there!