Monday, July 11, 2005

How time flies!





Its almost 2 weeks i am away from my blog.You all know i was enjoying these weeks with my frnds and relatives who came down to b'lore.Though i came to office but here too was busy with work.

Let me tell you wht all i did in last two weeks:
First of all my b'day on 29th june...celebrtated with frnds and colleagues.Went out for lunch with my frnds(Chinu,Prem,Kothari boss) who bought a lovely and tasty cake ....they really made a big effort to arrange for it...got lot of gud wishes from expected and unexpected ppl( dont ask me for list of ppl :-) .For evening i had planned for dinner with my relatives but as my mausaji was not well so have to drop it.Anyways day was really nice!
My cousin left for home on thursday( last to last week) with my mausaji and masiji...before i could feel bad abt her absence, next day i had my best frnd here in b'lore and a surprise visit from my other cousin.We did lot of bakar on saturday,played pool,watched movie(War of the World) and had a nice dinner at Vaman bhaiya house(my frnds elder bro).Enjoyment does not stop here man..we still had sunday with us and we planned a outing to sheem samundram and all the near by places on a hired qualis.
We did trekking, played around in river water and watched a couple of temples on way back home in evening.Missed out to tell abt south indian udupi lunch we had on bannana leaves,sitting on ground..really tasted good..all ate upto the brim:-)

From next day I was back to office and my frnd was busy with my cousin for her medical checkup..and more personal stories in it(hard to write down all of them).Took off on thursday as my frnd was leaving in the evening..really felt bad, anyways i will be going home this weekend for 10 days.So has a reason to be happy:-)
Few of the pics which i had got right now from our trip(have taken from hill where a temple is situated) is posted here...have lot of pending pics to upload on blog and yahoo..hope to upload them soon!

3 comments:

Rupesh Shahi said...

Cool... So you had lots of fun..and going home for 10 days.. I guess this would have been your best month in past few years...

I was thinking that these snaps are from your home.. as you said you'll be uploading it... I was wondering how come you get a home in Banglore overlooking these sceneries. Well have a safe trip to home and enjoy!

Chinthan said...

finally i am happy that someone made u eat south indian food...but i am sad that it was not me :-(....anyways i still have lotz of time...will surly find a south indian girl for u who doesnt know to cook anything other than south indian food ;-)

AJ said...

Rupesh:You are right dude..this seems to be really gr8 month for me...all good things came at one time..hope such moments keep coming.
Thanks for wishes.Can see more of the pics

Will upload rest later..Hope to make a post after coming back from home!

Chinu:Dude..South india is really gr8 and cool place.Ppl are nice and helpful,leave always exception(i dont mean u:-)
Now I have got a liking for south indian food...so be ready to get a surprise visit from me at your home!

As long as you find a gal who is ready to cook and take care of me..i am ready :-)