Thursday, March 24, 2005

Heck time...

Its a long time i have made a post to my blog....reason ofcourse "LOT OF WORK".Last time i made a blog was on 8th march,after that i didnt even got a chance to see my blog again.

Release deadline,previous release fixes and new superboss strategy,all has made me to work minimum 12 hrs a day like a mule....i dont know how the days have past from last three weeks.Only weekends give me a break.
Now my routine is get up late in the morning,then run for office and then slog whole day in office till late night...by the time i am back my head is crashing and dont feel like talking much to any one and reading any stuff,just have my dinner and get to bed.
Result of pressure:
1.Have missed my daily breakfast and gym routine.
2.Dont even get a glance of newspaper or novels.In previous days if i miss reading newspaper then i used to read news on net thru google news.
3.Dont have time to meet my sister..she yells at me by sending sms that she is upset as now days i dont have time for her.
4.Feeling bad for my papa as he is suffering from joundis and could not make a attempt to go back home and see him..though just try to call up atleast thrice a week to ask abt his health...GOD bless him and make him well soon.
5.Didnt mailed/called up my frnds and many more...:-(

Last week my cousin came down to stay with me for a week and due to this heck time i didnt gota chance to enjoy and talk to him properly except last weekend....who should i blame:to work/bosses/me/luck?...anyways things have to move on and i have to make some adjustments and bring life back to normal state.But i am sure this routine wil countinue for atleast one more month..God save me.
Coming weekend is a long one as i have a off on friday...will try to go out with my sister..hopefully for a match as 3rd test cricket match b/w pakistan and india going on in bangalore and she wants to see it and i have still not got the tickets....my cousin will also leave by this weekend...hope he dont feel too bad as i showed much devotion to my work then him.

So today i thought to make as many post i can....lets see when i wil be back on my blog again..will try to read all mails and fwds as they are cluttering up in my mailbox and will fully refresh myself this weekend...definetly will complete my todays office work also...wish me gud luck:-)

No comments: