Friday, April 08, 2005

B'day wishes.

Today is my sister b'day,i wished her early in the morning on phone She always have busy schedule as life is not easy for doctors, always 24/7 patient support work,anyways she told she will spare some time and enjoy the day with her frnds...i still remember my childhood days when my mother used to cook special food on such occasions and always tel us to go to temple early in the morning,its long time i got a chance to see my family on such occasion..anyways,wish you sis many-2 happy returns of the day,may god bless you with prosperous and successful year.

Tommorow is my bike b'day..it completed 1 year..though i was planning to buy it on 8th april but showroom guys delayed it...anyways,thanks god, my jet had a good health the whole year and i enjoyed a lot having a ride on it...wish it remains in good health always and me too:-)

No comments: